Fat Burning Exercises
Below mentioned fat burning exercises if performed with dumbbell can really help you to pump your heart at certain level which helps you to burn fat.
Picture Credit – Tonygentilcore.Com
This exercise seems to be basic but if performed with heavy weight, it will certainly get your heart rate up to burn that extra fat. Globlet Squat is perfect for working on abdominal and back strength for those with a weak core.
Hold a single dumbbell by the end in both hands. Open your feet wider than shoulder-width apart and rotate your knees and toes slightly out to the side. Lower into a deep squat, sitting your hips back and keeping your weight in your heels. Press through the heels and engage your glutes and hamstrings to press up to standing. Complete 10-20 repetitions.
Picture Credit – Longevitylive.Com
Rear Lunge with Overhead Press
This lunge variation will work on legs as well as shoulders. While performing this exercise any time you raise the arms overhead your heart has to work harder to pump blood to them, making your heart rate climb and burn the fat.
Stand with feet hip-distance apart, holding dumbbells up by your shoulders with palms facing in. Step your RIGHT foot back into a lunge position, but keep the weight in the front foot. Press through the LEFT heel, to stand back up and drive the RIGHT knee forward to balance on one leg. As you stand, press the weights overhead. Lower the weights down as you step the RIGHT foot back into another lunge. Complete 10-15 repetitions on the RIGHT leg, then switch sides.
Picture Credit – Cdn2.omidoo.Com
Renegade Row with Rotation
This exercise will strengthen your core and sculpt your arms and back muscles. Start in a plank position holding the dumbbells with your palms facing in. Your feet can be slightly wider in this plank to help you maintain stability. Without allowing your hips move too much, row your RIGHT arm up leading with the elbow and pulling the weight up towards your shoulder. Keeping the weight in your LEFT arm, extend the RIGHT arm all the way up to the ceiling, so that your arms are in a T position. Lower back down by bending the elbow, bring the weight back to the shoulder and lower the weight to the floor, into your plank. Repeat on the other side rowing the LEFT arm up. Complete 8-10 repetitions on each arm.
Picture Credit – I.ytimg.Com
Push-Up with Tricep Kickback
It combines a traditional tricep push-up with the popular exercise, tricep kickbacks, for a full body, fat-burning move.
Start in a plank position once again, holding the weights with palms facing in. This time, from your plank position, lower into a narrow push-up, and press back up. Hold in your plank position and stay steady. Row your RIGHT arm up (as if performing a renegade row), then extend the weight straight back, so that the arm is about parallel to the floor. Bend at the elbow back into your row position and lower the weight back down. Repeat once again using the LEFT arm. Complete 8-10 repetitions on each arm.
Picture Credit – Ciminofitness.Ca
Turkish Get Up
This is an ultimate fat-burning exercise. It looks simple, but it will torch some serious calories if done properly.
- Step 1: Start on your back, LEFT arm extended out to the side and holding the weight in the RIGHT hand directly over your shoulder. The RIGHT knee should be bent with the foot flat on the ground, LEFT leg extended on the ground.
- Step 2: Using your LEFT arm for support, push yourself into a seated position, RIGHT arm still straight up, LEFT hand flat on the ground.
- Step 3: Lift your butt off the ground, supporting yourself on your LEFT hand and RIGHT foot. The majority of your weight should be off your LEFT leg. Again, adjust your right arm so that it is always staying directly over your shoulder throughout the whole exercise.
- Step 4: Bend your LEFT leg, bringing it back under your hips, knee on the ground.
- Step 5: Push off the LEFT leg and hand to bring yourself into a kneeling position.
- Step 6: Stand up, bringing your LEFT foot in line with your RIGHT foot, standing tall with your RIGHT arm fully extended holding the kettlebell.
- Step 7: Reverse the movement back into the starting position. Repeat 5-10 times on each side.
Next time when you don’t find gym or feel lazy to go to gym, make your home lobby, backyard, terrace or may be a public park your mini gym to perform these exercises. It will only cost you dumbbells, a yoga mat &happy smiling face to perform your fat burning exercises.
Read my other BLOGS on
- Carbs & Muscle Building
- Stretching After Workout
- How to get 6 pack abs
- Protein & Bodybuilding
- Benefits Of Legs Workout
Please bookmark this post for future reference if you really liked my article on fat burning exercises.
Sharing is caring, so please share it.
Before you perform fat burning exercises, please refer your doctor or certified fitness expert in case you have any kind of pain or injury.
Images used is sourced from different channels. Reference of every channel is given by sharing a link in front of picture reference. For any copyright claims or violation please refer the respective channels websites.